On the Border Spirit DAY
Monday, February 24th from 11am-8pm
Mention Bells Ferry when you pick up lunch or dinner and 20% of the earnings will go back to our school! What an awesome deal!
790 Cobb Place Blvd, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
Steps to Participate in this Delicious Fundraiser:
RSVP on the Event's Meal Page: RSVPing is super easy, plus it lets the group organizer and restaurant get a better idea of the turnout!
Show Up: Once you've committed, come show your support! Bring friends too--even if they haven't RSVPed online.
Inform The Cashier/Server That You're A Supporter: The restaurant only counts sales from supporters during the specified time frame. Let your server know you're a supporter to make sure your check is counted towards your group.
Have Fun! Chow down on delicious food, chat with your friends, and have a good laugh! Who knew supporting our school could be so easy?
Congratulations to our
Teacher of the Year, Kim Sigsbee
and our Employee of the Year, Lynne Holland!
Thank you for all that you do for Bells Ferry!
Brr! There's a chill in the air!
Time for some new Bells Ferry Spirit wear!
There are hats, gloves, scarves, and so much more available at great prices!
Head over to the new SPIRIT WEAR site now to get yours!
*These are case sensitive and cannot contain spaces.
Parents, Yearbook 2020 sales are live!
Click the image below to learn more!
Also, be sure to upload any pictures you have from school events (Fall Festival, Heart Challenge, fun classroom pics, etc.) at www.treering.com to add to the shared album. You can label them with teacher's name and grade.
Looking for the EASY BUTTON to support our school? Here it is!
Head on over to Shop.com to set up an account!
- You will need to create an account if you haven't already.
- There are over 2,000 stores you may be shopping on already and some that may be new.
- There a special products, services and local deals unique only to your Shop.com website which can save you money and earn money for Bells Ferry!
- You have a friendly neighborhood representative, Cristy Pruitt, who would be happy to help you every step of the way! Please call, text or e-mail to 678-467-2037 or to email@example.com
- Share our link with your friends and family! Anyone can use it to help us earn more money for our school!
Thank you to our Partner in Education
THE UPS STORE #1627
Delane Padgett and her team worked tirelessly to create and make every one of our sponsor and event banners.
We are so thankful!
Please consider our local UPS store for your shipping, packing, and printing needs!
If you have not received your PTA cards/packets, there could be information missing on your membership such as your spouse/partner name and/or child's name and teacher. We will continue to send home each week in your child's folder.
Click Here for Current Volunteer Opportunities